Grand Bahama Island - Excursions
The following excursions & attractions are managed by Pat & Diane Tours - Freeport, Bahamas:
- Spring Break Party Package - The Ultimate Party Cruise! A 45ft catamaran will take you to an isolated deserted beach where there will be snorkeling, swimming, games and lunch on the grill. Enjoy native conch salad & learn the local technique of preparing conch. Unlimited Bahama Mamas are included in this excursion. Duration: 2 Hours - $48 per person & Free Pick-up from your hotel.
- Snorkeling Adventure - Adult: $42 / Child (6 - 13): $28 - Includes snorkeling equipment, instruction, flotation device & free pick-up for hotels in Freeport.
- Deserted Island Excursion - A scenic 30-minute boat ride along the shorline onboard a spacious 45 foot catamaran "Sunshine" to the tiny island of Peterson Cay - the Bahamas smallest national park. Where a sandy beach, more snorkeling, bird watching, swimming, sunbathing & your deserted island dreams come true. - Adult: $72 / Child (6 - 13):$ 28 (Lunch Included)
- Bone Fishing - Our guides are renowned fly-fish bonefish guides. Most have been guides for the past 35 years and grew up bonefishing these same water. Well experience, they truly enjoy fishing & sharing it with their customers. With customers who fish all over the world to the novice. Our fly-fish instructors bring their customers to the flats by 15 foot freeport skiffs. These northern flats are known for numerous hits from this hard fighting fish. Which is way bonefishermen (women) eyes light up when they talk about this sport. - Half Day: $300 / Whole Day: $450 (Includes 1 - 2 persons with lunch & refreshments, bait, fly & wheel, instruction & cooler with ice.)
- Lucaya Caverns & Park Tour - You'll walk through the park and experience an abundance of wild birds and colorful fish before reaching a spectacular Caribbean Beach. The park, named after the aborigines who lived there long before the arrival of Columbus, boasts five separate ecosystems that visitors can experience and learn about. An experienced island guide takes you on a half day tour of this beautiful National Park. (Approximately 3 Hours) - Adult: $45 / Kids: $35
Call 1-888-852-3224 to book your Grand Bahama Island Excursion
Scuba: Grand Bahama Island is one of the best destinations in the world for diving. Coral reefs surround the island making it one of the most popular diving destination in the world.
Parasailing: Float 150 feet above the shoreline and take in the best view money can buy!
Jet Skis: Take a ride through calm crystal-clear waters. Jet Ski rentals are available at most beaches.
Nightlife: An abundance of indoor & outdoor night clubs, live bands & festivals will satisfy the party animal in you!
Casino: World Class Casinos - The newest casino is located at the Our Lucaya Beach Resort - You must be 18 years old to play!
Nature Lovers: The Lucayan National Park & The Garden of the Groves offer an untouched tropical paradise, complete with waterfalls, miles of white sand beaches and even cave diving!
The Dolphin Experience: Swim with the dolphins!